Monday 4 March 2013

Trochu Quilting Retreat - Links to Previous Posts



What a wonderful weekend I had quilting in Trochu with friends, some new and others established.   It was great to see teenagers and 20-somethings taking up the craft of quilting harmony.  This retreat also included a group of scrapbookers and card makers who were doing fabulous and interesting projects.  I enjoyed meeting you all. 

Thank you sew much for your attention to my Warm and Cool Color Theory Demo.  Here is a link to that post for your easy reference. 




***


Here is a link to the quilt design that I was working on over the weekend. My quilt is predominantly a cool color scheme, with a burst of a yellow compliment to catch attention. 






Thank you for a fantastic weekend :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment